RE: [Axiom-developer] Website and tarball issues

From: C Y
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Website and tarball issues
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:39:52 -0800 (PST)

I'll give those a shot in a couple weeks.  I don't know which one I
installed (IIRC I found it on the arch wiki) and I was using it from
cygwin, so perhaps that didn't work so well.

If the sourceforge cvs is up to date with patch-47 though that's fine -
I didn't realize we were maintaining the cvs there as well (though I
should have.)

I would recommend though that we release a new tarball - IIRC the last
one was Sept. 2005?

Website is now working.  Thanks much!  It will be a couple weeks before
I can try to download patch47 again (need to use girlfriend's computer
as my work one won't let me and my home one is off the net :-(.
However, I think I'll be able to keep busy until then ;-).

Cheers,
CY