[Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen

From: Alfredo Portes
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Doyen
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:18:35 -0500

Thank you Mr. Page. I was not able yet to try this fix. I will try
this tomorrow. I will keep you updated. I was working on the
instructions for the Live CD. The old ones were wrong. These are the
updated instructions:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/DoyenCD

(Tim: Today the got the internet back in the lab, tomorrow I will
check again all the steps, and correct any typos)

Regards,

--
Jose Alfredo Perez