RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: Doyen
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 12:48:53 -0500

Jose,

On Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:19 AM you wrote:

> Sorry Bill that I did not answer your email before, having
> multiple exams this week.

No problem.

> I was thinking I did all the steps, but probably I missed
> something. I will try them again.

I have to admit that it's pretty complicated to get everything
just right. One thing I need to do is provide more useful error
and debugging output.

I updated the MathAction repository with some improvements to
'ReplacePamphlet.py' and 'pamphletWrapper.py' so that the
generate proper error messages.

You should use

  cd <your repository>
  darcs pull

to get these updates.

> When I said a blank page, I meant the the pamphlet information
> is not displayed. No initial image, no src, no pdf, etc. I will
> check the logs and directories like you indicated me.

With these new patches, you should be able to get a useful
error message in your browser. Let me know what you get.