[Axiom-developer] Re: GCL HTTP

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: GCL HTTP
Date: 17 Jun 2005 10:35:40 -0400

Greetings!

Yes, we are only waiting on 2.6.7 for Windows gcl-tk.  If axiom is
going the web route instead, we could push it out asap.  I'm still a
little unclear as to which of the gcl-tk/webserver options axiom will
be using for docs and graphics.  If we can clarify this, it would help
me plan official gcl releases.

Take care,