[Axiom-developer] [Summer of Code]

From: anonymous
Subject: [Axiom-developer] [Summer of Code]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:24:35 -0500

Changes http://page.axiom-developer.org/zope/mathaction/SummerOfCode/diff
--

??changed:
-From BillPage Wed Jun 1 13:47:08 -0500 2005
-From: Bill Page
-Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:47:08 -0500
-Subject: Axiom Foundation
-
-Google's *Summer of Code* requires a
-"Mentoring Organization":http://code.google.com/mentfaq.html
-
-I think the [Axiom Foundation] would be ideal for this purpose.
-Let's try to get the [Axiom Foundation] added to the list at
-http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html
-
-From BillPage Wed Jun 1 19:35:34 -0500 2005