Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphletfilesforMathActi

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphletfilesforMathAction
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 17:06:49 -0400

Hi Bill;

OK, thanks. It works now. I was "fooled" by the Undefined Archive Search page:
it is not a 404, but a genuine, workable page with search buttons, etc (when I
looked at the URL *refreshed* by the site, it begins and ends correctly)! So I
typed in the keyword and chose parameters and the URL string looks fine --
except that in the URL, the idxname was replaced by "undefined" instead of
"axiom-developer".  I think the site should return a URL not found rather than a
working page. Or, at the very least, the "link" to "Undefined Archive" should
give an appropriate message, or that page should give a choice of idxnames.

Will read these more fully when I can get around to them. After sampling a few
old messages, I do recall these discussions (I have been reading roughly 90% of
the discussions, though some more carefully than others).

William

--
William Sit
Department of Mathematics.........Email: address@hidden