Re: [Axiom-developer] Missing algebra

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Missing algebra
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 20:54:33 -0400

Juergen,

Time, mostly. The algebra files reference interval. I got interval to
compile and now have to finish the cleanup task. I'm working on that
in my local build subtree but haven't completed or tested it. Other
tasks are being pushed ahead of it (I uploaded a fix for "algebra
sources in mnt" on monday, (tuesday was an anniversary so I slacked a
bit).  I'm currently cleaning up the "makes" in Makefiles and writing
a FAQ entry for the "installed lisp" issue.  Next I will apply the
Macro patch you sent and set up a build/test/release cycle overnight)
but progress is being made. It should happen RSN (real soon now), that
is, once I do the next cleanup of my subtree, test it, polish it for
upload, and upload it. I haven't forgotten it. Indeed, the main reason
I wanted David to leave it as a bug was that I wanted to have a record
that it is still an outstanding issue.

Tim