Re: [Axiom-developer] TeXmacs interface and backward compatibility

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] TeXmacs interface and backward compatibility
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:53:24 -0400

Ah, another simple job, eh? :-)

Clearly we don't have the ability to support NAG's version of Axiom because
we don't have the whole distribution. I'd be willing to but can't because
of licensing reasons (Mike, could I become a "support licensee" of NAG?
Can you sublicense support?).

(Barry, your question is related to the support sublicense issue)

I don't see why texmacs doesn't just let both prompts show up just like
they do in the normal console.

Joris, does letting both prompts show up cause an issue for TeXmacs (not
the NAG users, just TeXmacs)?

tim