Re: [Axiom-developer] Debian .deb file

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Debian .deb file
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:24:51 +0100

Dylan,

All the sources for the Jenks & Sutor book are part of the original
tarball I sent to Tim, and are thus available under the BSD license.

Most of the book is still relevent although there we released some
errata to deal with minor language changes when 2.0 came out.  The list
of categories, domains etc. in the appendices will be quite out of date
by now as well.

Cheers, Mike.