[avrdude-dev] WinAVR

From: E. Weddington
Subject: [avrdude-dev] WinAVR
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:02:33 -0600

Hi Brian,

I wanted to let you know that I'm starting the process for a new WinAVR version, hopefully to be released in early September. So I'll definitely be looking for a possible avrdude 5.0 release. I'll be interested in any pending patches and fixes for bugs. Also I should have a little bit of time to help in committing patches and such.

Hope you're doing well,
Eric