Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch

From: Michael Holzt
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude bitbang devices patch
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 20:05:16 +0200

> > As this patch modifies the parallel port programmer code, but i do not own
> > such a programmer, i would welcome if someone with such a programmer can try
> > it out and report.
> I would really appreciate if someone could try the code with a parallel port
> programmer. I'm interested to know if it works.

I'm still waiting for a report. But in the meanwhile i got my hands on an
STK200 compatible programmer myself and could confirm, that it still works
with my patch.

Hopefully someone else could check it, so my patch might be incorporated
into avrdude.

Regards
Michael

--
      It's an insane world, but i'm proud to be a part of it. -- Bill Hicks