Re: [avrdude-dev] autoconf / automake for Windows

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] autoconf / automake for Windows
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:13:23 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, E. Weddington wrote:

:) On 25 Feb 2003 at 15:15, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
:)
:) > This should fix that. I forget that the files being installed were not
:) > in the build dir if you build in a separate dir (which the script I
:) > gave you does ;-), thus you have to grab the files from $(srcdir).
:) >
:)
:) Much better! Thank you.
:)
:) One tiny, small, little extra request, though.
:)
:) Due to the different avrdude.conf searching behaviour on Windows, it
:) would be better if on Windows avrdude.conf was installed in bin (the
:) same location as avrdude.exe.

You can put it any where you want:

  $ ../configure --sysconfdir=/mars/needs/women

Ted