Re: [avrdude-dev] -static on cygwin

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] -static on cygwin
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:29:51 -0800

Hey Eric,

anyone who complains about download times for something they get *for free*
should shut up. I certainly hope that you spend your WinAVR time on
additional functionality rather than saving a few bytes here or there. If
anyone complains, send them to me :-)

To facilitate the download process you could consider splitting the archive
in a few pieces for phased download. I thought of suggesting a layered
approach ala cygwin but that would create more hassles than it would fix.

Keep up the good work,

    Sander