RE: [avrdude-dev] -static on cygwin

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avrdude-dev] -static on cygwin
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:09:07 -0800

Eric,

I missed the beginning of the thread but why would it be bad to ship two
additional dlls? If you link statically you wouldn't save any space, right?
These dlls also don't interfere with normal system operation because they
are cygwin specific and can live in the bin directory.

What am I missing?

        Sander