Re: [avrdude-dev] autoconfiscate avrdude.conf (round 2)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] autoconfiscate avrdude.conf (round 2)
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:45:10 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Brian Dean wrote:

:) On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 10:14:15AM +0100, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
:)
:) > Too bad we can't access the CVS tree, and repo-copy the old file.
:)
:) Ah, lost history.  Didn't think about that.  The file would still be
:) in the attic, but I rarely ever think to look there when looking at
:) the history for a file.  Maybe a prominent note in the first commit to
:) the new file saying what it's old name was would help.

I did a commit for the rename with this comment (in both files):

Revision 1.1 / (view) - annotate - [select for diffs] , Tue Feb 25
00:53:22 2003 UTC (15 hours, 47 minutes ago) by troth
Branch: MAIN

Renamed avrdude.conf.sample to avrdude.conf.in.

After the rename, I made the changes I needed for autoconf. Is that
good what you mean?

Ted