Re: [avrdude-dev] autoconfiscate avrdude.conf (round 2)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] autoconfiscate avrdude.conf (round 2)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:49:17 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Joerg Wunsch wrote:

:) I now get:
:)
:) % ./bootstrap
:) + aclocal
:) + autoheader
:) configure.ac:42: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
m4_bpatsubst
:) configure.ac:48: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times
:) configure.ac:107: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or m4_bregexp
:) autoheader: `ac_cfg.h.in' is unchanged
:) + autoconf
:) + automake -a -c

That's the best I can do for automake-1.5 I think those warnings can
be ignored in that case. When I run with 2.57/1.7, there are no
warnings.

:)
:) Btw., the patch didn't apply.  Somehow, you managed it to kill the
:) AC_CANONICAL_HOST line that was already present before.  I had to fix
:) it manually.

Which file had AC_CANONICAL_HOST? The files in cvs shouldn't have it
yet since I haven't committed any of this.

Is this safe to commit then?

Remember that I will be removing the avrdude.conf.sample file. I'm
going to do the renaming to avrdude.conf.in in a separate operation
(one for rm/add, one to insert the @DEFAUL_*_PORT@ stuff).

If any one has any pending commits to avrdude.conf.sample might want
to hold off until make the change.

Ted