[avrdude-dev] ppi.[ch] -> ppi.[ch] & par.[ch]

From: Brian Dean
Subject: [avrdude-dev] ppi.[ch] -> ppi.[ch] & par.[ch]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:32:20 -0500

Hi,

I've seperated out the non-portable functions from ppi.c and put the
rest in 'par.c'.  Hopefully this will make it easier to provide a
replacement for ppi.c for platforms where #ifdef would be too messy.
Eric, please take a look and make sure I've got those functions you
mentioned for your Windows port.

It builds clean on FreeBSD.  Hopefully I didn't break anything on
Linux.

-Brian