Re: [avr-libc-dev] LPM instructions in optimized code causes unintended

From: Wouter van Gulik
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] LPM instructions in optimized code causes unintended behavior in execution
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:38:36 +0200

Wouter van Gulik schreef:
Joerg Wunsch schreef:
As Wouter van Gulik wrote:

IMHO, the respective code is hand-crafted asm code in avr-libc.
Are you sure? The code is about a jump table, is that in avr-libc?

Errm, you are right...

We should probably file a bug report at binutils as well. gas is excepting an 'illegal' instruction. This could mean gcc/gas also happily generates the undefined LD files?

I meant instruction instead of files. No coffee yet...

Wouter