[avr-libc-dev] Re: avr-libc 1.0.5 released

From: Bernhard Walle
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: avr-libc 1.0.5 released
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 19:46:10 +0100

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
I just released avr-libc version 1.0.5.

Note that this release has mainly been rolled to serve as a test run
for me in getting acquainted with the release engineering process I
recently inherited from Theodore Roth.  The major target still remains
to roll a 1.2.0 release which could now happen anytime soon, as
rolling the 1.0.5 bits went quite smoothely.

The download area on savannah is already updated, the Web page update
should happen within a few hours.

avr-libc-user-manual-1.0.5.tar.bz2 is missing. I think that should contain the HTML documentation.

Regards,
Bernhard