Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Licensing information

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] Licensing information
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:38:32 -0600

E. Weddington wrote:

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

Theodore A. Roth wrote:

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, E. Weddington wrote:

Sounds fine. Can you generate a patch implementing your solution and
post it so we can see exactly what the changes will look like?

I attached brand new files to that post so you can see what they look
like. The changes are so extensive that the patch will look pretty ugly,
but I can do it if you really want to see it.

Please send at least me a patch before you commit anything.

Oh, sure. No prob.

Sometimes generating a diff with '-cp3' is a little more readble that
with '-u'. That might help.

Patch attached, gen'd with -cp3.

Note, that the patch does not include the proposed new file, GPL, which the contents would just be the latest GNU Public License.

Eric