Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] more merging of Rich's tools doc.

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [RFC] more merging of Rich's tools doc.
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:11:58 +0200

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> This one's going to be a slog.  Before I really dig into it, I was hoping
> for some comments.  Any thing else I should add to the optional proggies
> section?

Dunno.

For FreeBSD users, a pointer to avrprog (if you want).  It's in the
ports collection (uisp is, too, but i have no idea how well maintained
it is).

Instead of the disclaimer about Windows on top, how about already
providing the framework for both systems (e. g. using \name), and
just leave the Win* part blank by now?