avr-libc-corelib

[Avr-libc-corelib] Interested in helping

From: Brad Nelson
Subject: [Avr-libc-corelib] Interested in helping
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 00:12:20 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I'm interested in helping.  I have several years of professional AVR
development and a dozen or so products behind me, albeit not using avr-libc.
But I've used it for my last few projects and I think an avr-corelib is
exactly what it will take to convert me solid.

I'm trying to get an open source project going (see more at
http://bradsprojects.wordpress.com), and my intentions are to contribute
libraries as developed for this project to avr-corelib.  Would this be useful
or just clutter things up?  If not useful, please let me know where you guys
could use a hand.

Best regards,
Brad