Re: [avr-gcc-list] 'relocation truncated to fit' diagnosis ideas?

From: Jim Brain
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] 'relocation truncated to fit' diagnosis ideas?
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 11:50:05 -0500

On 5/3/2012 1:28 AM, Jan Waclawek wrote:
As the first step, I'd recommend you to use a proven toolchain, like
WinAVR20100110.
I am using just that toolchain. I will, though, download the below linked toolchain as well.
with potentially other yet unknown problems. If you'd insist on that, I'd recommend you
to pick Georg-Johann's build from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mobilechessboar/files/avr-gcc%20snapshots%20%28Win32%29/
 , discussed in
http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=115337 .
I will grab that one as well. I like that the one I earlier downloaded is libc 1.8, but maybe that's too bleeding edge :-)