Re: [avr-gcc-list] using exceptions

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] using exceptions
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 20:35:10 +0000

So there's this blog report
http://leepike.wordpress.com/2009/05/05/an-atomic-fibonacci-server-exploring-the-atom-haskell-dsl/

that links to this blog:
http://blog.sw17ch.com/wordpress/?p=111

That describes using Atom to blink an LED on an Arduino. ;-) And this was done
back in 2009, no less.

So there is already a subset of Haskell being used on an AVR. :-D How
interesting!

Eric