RE: [personal] [avr-gcc-list] Learning about using SPI

From: Dave Harper
Subject: RE: [personal] [avr-gcc-list] Learning about using SPI
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:14:55 -0600

Take a look at www.avrfreaks.net - there is a lot of stuff in the forums as
well as the academy (projects) section.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf
Of Juergen Harms
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 1:58 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [personal] [avr-gcc-list] Learning about using SPI

I just discovered AVR and the Tool Chain (planning to migrate my old
M68HC11 applications to AVR) - looks like great stuff! (and already
profited from subscribing to the list, being made aware about the
importance of "volatile").

I am presently exploring the (excellent) documentation and trying to
build up knowledge. I did not find much about SPI (except what figures
in the CPU documentation). Are there library modules & examples for
using SPI on AVR?

Thanks for any help, Jürgen Harms