Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.13 Beta 524 and GCC problems

From: Torleif Sandnes
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Studio 4.13 Beta 524 and GCC problems
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:56:37 +0100

I narrowed the problem down to one line of code.  It appears there is
something wrong when I try
to absolutely place a flash constant, in an absolute location.

I would be very interested in having a look at your objectfile. If you
could send it to avrbeta at atmel dot com I would be able to debug the
problem. If you cannot provide me with this, please send the dump from
avr-readelf -wi yourobjectfile.elf to the same address.

btw. sorry for the change of email address. I have had problems
signing up as a member of avr-gcc-list with my atmel address.

Regards,
Torleif Sandnes
Atmel Norway