Re: [avr-gcc-list] simple macro to dig w/ ports

From: Peter Harrison
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simple macro to dig w/ ports
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:07:52 +0100

Jerome Kerdreux wrote:

Dave Hansen give me a better solution I think, here a cut / paste of his anwser

--- begin included file ---
#define BIT(p,b)                (b)

#define PORT(p,b)               (PORT ## p)
#define PIN(p,b)                (PIN ## p)
#define DDR(p,b)                (DDR ## p)

What does the ## do?

I have tried searching for an answer but the characters are thrown out by my desktop and internet search tools

Pete Harrison