[avr-gcc-list] simple macro to dig w/ ports

From: Jkx
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simple macro to dig w/ ports
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:52:34 +0100

I'm wondering if one of you have some macros or interesting
idea to simplifie the sbi/cbi code. A example is nicer than
a long talk.

I want to transform this:
- sbi(PORTD,PD6)
- to something like sbi(PD6) (yes i use a the old fashion
  sbi/cbi code, because I'm a old fashion guy:)

And I'm wondering if I can extend this kind of stuff to
other stuffs like DDR* ..

In fact, I'm trying to teach the AVR programming to some
newbie, and having to play w/ a bunch of stuffs isn't really
the best way.

Thanks for any help.