Re: [avr-gcc-list] Tiny 2313 SIGNAL problem

From: Andy Warner
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Tiny 2313 SIGNAL problem
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:37:54 -0600

Parthasaradhi Nayani wrote:
> [...]
> Yes, I included avr/io.h and expected things to roll
> out smoothly. After loosing two nights sleep over
> trying to figure out why interrupts are not being
> recognised, I learnt that there is another header
> which has the correct definitions. I started this
> thread as I felt there will many others out there
> trying to use 2313 interrupts. So io.h is to be
> "corrected". Cheers.

Hmm - what version of avr-libc are you using, and
what -mmcu flags ?

I am using 1.2.3 and command lines like this:

avr-gcc -mmcu=attiny2313 -mtiny-stack -g -Os   -c -o test.o test.c

With USART interrupts and it's all working as expected.
--
address@hidden

Andy Warner             Voice: (612) 801-8549   Fax: (208) 575-5634