Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building equivalent of WinAVR on Linux

From: Rolf Ebert
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building equivalent of WinAVR on Linux
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2005 00:47:27 +0100

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 09:49:44 +0200, Anton Erasmus <address@hidden> wrote:

I have looked on the WinAVR site, and the list of packages used
seems to be for the previous version. Is there a URL that has a list
of the exact packages + patches used to build the current WinAVR
version ? I need to build a linux version of the avr tools, and I
would like to have the same version as WinAVR uses.

It would indeed be useful to have synchronized versions of the development tool chain for those shops that use Windows and Linux (or FreeBSD for that matter) as host platforms.

For a binary distribution on Linux have a look at cdk4avr (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cdk4avr/).

    Rolf