[avr-gcc-list] AVR Crypto

From: Geoffrey Wossum
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Crypto
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:35:19 -0600

Hi all,

I'm trying to find some crypto routines that have already been ported to
the AVR.  I can't really find anything on Google or AVRFreaks.  There
was a message from last year on avr-libc-dev
(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avr-libc-dev/2004-05/msg00021.html)
about a port of some crypto routines to the AVR.  The linked code
however, seems to only be examples for using a closed source library.

Does anyone know where I can get some source code for an AVR port of
something like AES, Twofish, or Safer?  Preferably BSD licensed or
public domain...

TIA,
---
Geoffrey Wossum