Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc/avr-binutils/avr-libc and the ATMega168 - wh

From: Victoria Welch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc/avr-binutils/avr-libc and the ATMega168 - what am I doing wrong, tnx!
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:51:55 -0800

Hello Rod,

Thanks very much for the response!

On Friday 28 January 2005 16:20, Rod Moffitt wrote:
> My build script has support for the GCC and binutils
> patches for the new mega48/88/168 devices. It will build
> insight, GCC, binutils and avr-libc. Of course it is
> targeted towards UNIX systems (although it should work
> for cygwin).
>
> All you need to do is download the script and the
> tar-balls (all available from my site) and then run the
> script.
>
> http://rod.info/avr.html

Heh, this would be a lot easier for me than this ebuild
stuff :-).  But I feel I need to learn it so I can help
keep up the gentoo ebuilds for this.

Thanks & take care, V (starting to feel like a
masochist ;-).
--
Victoria Welch, WV9K/7.  "Engineering is the art of making
what you want from things you can get."-  Jerry Avins