Re: [avr-gcc-list] What Happened to the sbi() and cbi() Macros????

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] What Happened to the sbi() and cbi() Macros????
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:32:53 -0700

Victoria Welch wrote:

On Sunday 30 January 2005 18:59, you wrote:

This combined with the missing crt* files for the M168
IIRC, this was a bug in the patch that was fixed later. It bit me too at one point. I'll see about this on Monday.

Also a compat library for these being available might well be in order.
Actually, this is probably quite feasible. There already is a new "compat" subdirectory with other headers in there. So it might be easy to do something like:
#include <compat/oldmacros.h>

Or whatever name seems appropriate.

Eric