Re: [avr-gcc-list] PROGMEM with boot loader

From: Yannick PODGORSKI
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] PROGMEM with boot loader
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:48:28 +0100

Hi Wolfgang,
thanks for your answer but it doesn't work
with "RAMPZ = 1" or "RAMPZ = 0".
I try this before but nothing. I try again to put the section .text at the address 0x0
and it works with "RAMPZ = 1" AND "RAMPZ = 0".
It's strange because this bit allow me to access to upper
or lower flash and I can access whatever the RAMPZ is.
Thanks.

Yannick

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Wolfgang Quack wrote

Hi Yannick,

Just put "RAMPZ = 1;" in front of fprintf_P(...)

You need this, because the const's are now in the upper space or flash.

Wolfgang