Re: [avr-gcc-list] generic queue library for AVR GCC?

From: gouy yann
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] generic queue library for AVR GCC?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:34:03 +0100 (CET)

I'm using it with a preemptible multi-tasks kernel of
my own and I've never notice any problem.

I have taken care the tests and modifications of the
number of elements in the fifo to be done in the right
sequence, up to now it seems sufficient for reading
and writing characters from the USART or for
inter-tasks communication.

bye.
   Yann