Re: [avr-gcc-list] generic queue library for AVR GCC?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] generic queue library for AVR GCC?
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:37:52 -0700

David Morrison wrote:

I know this is a long shot but I am developing an interrupt driven CAN
controller and was wondering if anyone knows of a generic queue library for use
with AVR GCC?  For some reason I am having major issues with the one that I
wrote and am ready to chuck it in place of something better.

See Procyon AVRLib:
<http://hubbard.engr.scu.edu/avr/avrlib/>
I've never used any of it, but I've heard *many* good reports.

HTH
Eric