RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??

From: Larry Barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:39:30 -0800

This is not a GCC bug.  Brian is using AvrX which uses the "naked" attribute
for all AvrX code objects.  Naked functions do not initialize the frame
pointer.  The right solution is to change "naked" to "noreturn" which is
slightly less efficient, but *does* initialize the frame pointer.

Brian already knows this (or at least his inbox does)...