RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??

From: Brian Cuthie
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Gcc bug??
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:12:31 -0500

Will be happy to do that. But was hoping for someone to look over my
shoulder and tell me if this looks to be truly broken, or if I'm confused in
some way.

BTW, it's possible that this is AvrX related. I did find a small bug in AvrX
recently where interrupt handlers get a context with a bad R1 value (which
should always be zero). But for a variety of reasons I don't think that's
the problem here.

Thanks

-brian