Re: [avr-gcc-list] Code generation on 3.3

From: Larry Barello
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Code generation on 3.3
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 12:59:15 -0800

AvrX should be good to go, except that now I need update it to use
PGMSPACE rather than my own FLASH define (I left out the const
directive and flash data ends up in SRAM sometimes).  You can find the
update source/lib at www.yahoogroups.com/group/avrx under the files
section.   look for 2.6e   Someday I'll update my web site.

The biggest problems with avrx is all those different USART defines
for the various chips.  I keep on having to go in and parse which chip
so I can reference the proper name...  The basic library stuff has
been stable forever (except for the new 3.2 I/O access...)  Every
problem has been changing vector table mechanisms, changing I/O
defines and changing I/O mechanisms...  These problems mainly affect
the serial i/o monitor stuff which was a hack from years ago.