Re: [avr-gcc-list] snapshots for 2003-01-13

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] snapshots for 2003-01-13
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:53:12 -0700

On 14 Jan 2003 at 11:14, Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just finished uploading the latest snapshots for binutils, gcc
> and avr-libc.
>
> Note that the gcc folks have cut the 3.3 branch, thus the gcc snapshot
> is now a prerelease instead of an experimental release. Please give it
> a try so that we can find any remaining bugs _before_ the official
> release.

I *may* have found an issue in GCC for the MinGW (Windows) build at
least starting with the 20030106 snapshot. I'm currently trying to
pinpoint when it happened by building earlier snapshots. The problem
is that GCC can't find the location of any system header files. More
on this later....

Eric
avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org