Re[2]: [avr-gcc-list] parallel port pogrammer

From: Alexey Boyko
Subject: Re[2]: [avr-gcc-list] parallel port pogrammer
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:44:05 +0200

Hello Volkmar,

VD> http://www.ln.com.ua/~real/avreal/adapters_e.html

VD> I am using the AVReAl programmer sw with an altera byteblaster adapter.
This tool also support the STK200 and STK300 adapters. I am not sure which STK
programmer you mean, but may it fit.

VD> I didn't have problems to program any code into an atmega8. If you get some
problems because of high speed pc's you have some possibilties to adapt the
tool. I forgot to mention, it is available
VD> for Windows (95/98/NT4/W2K).

Avreal availaible for linux too. But you must ask author directly by
email. Alexander Redchuck <real at real.kiev.ua>

Best regards,
 Alexey                            mailto:address@hidden

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org