[avr-gcc-list] memset does not show up in AVR Studio V4

From: Mike Bechtold
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] memset does not show up in AVR Studio V4
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 16:20:01 -0600

I using GCC v3.2 objtool v0.5b.  the code for memset does not show up in avr
Studio v.4.  I believe it's because the header file is not loaded.  Also I
tried the coping the function into my code an when I had the code in the
head file like
extern inline uchar _memset(uchar location, uchar fill_value, int size)
{
   while(size-- > 0)
   {
      *location = fill_value;
      location++;
   }
}
this was my own version for the memset code when I placed the code in the
header file and used extern inline the code does not show in the
disassembler view.

thanks
Mike

avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org