Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Development Board DonTronics DT006-K

From: Robin Iddon
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] AVR Development Board DonTronics DT006-K
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 06:40:47 -0400

I just ordered one before reading this message - what a coincidence ...

I will post the results here, if you want to wait for it.  Don seems like a
good bloke - sent me personal email confirming my order - should be here this
week.

BTW, AUS$65 is for the kit - you need a soldering iron and some skill to
assemble it.  Don sells an assembled kit for a few bucks more, but I am happy
to assemble it myself.

I'll probably bring it up with the free basic compiler he references from his
site, just to be sure it works as expected, then shift over to the avr-gcc,
which I have not yet tried to use.

Regards,
Robin Iddon

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with address@hidden
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/