Re: [avr-gcc-list] [avr] GCCAVR Bug

From: Dale Seaburg
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] [avr] GCCAVR Bug
Date: Wed Jan 10 17:08:04 2001

Jason,

You mentioned in one of your recent posts, two items: avr-gcc-20001225
and libc-20000730.  I thought I saw on the avr list on egroups that this
was a snapshot of gcc.  Is that correct?

On someone else's post, they said it was simply a matter of building gcc
for the avr.  I even thought they had included the build switch for
that, but I can't seem to find it.  I went to the gcc.gnu.org site, and
found that the 2.95.2 is still the current release.

I have a copy of gcc-2.95.2 for my linux machine.  I searched for a
reference for "avr", in the config subdirectrory, but found none.
How/Where does one get the proper gcc tools to configure a
cross-compiling gcc for the avr?  Hate to be so dumb, but I'm bating
zero on this one.

Thanks,

Dale Seaburg