Re: [avr-chat] Re: Variable Pinouts

From: Derric Tubbs
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Re: Variable Pinouts
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 10:17:46 -0700 (PDT)

I must be caught in limbo.  I don't use AVR for work, only for hobby projects, but program 8051 at work and the IDE/compiler I use doesn't support C++.  I wish I had it because I like the stronger type checking and the ability to create what I believe to be more clear designs.

BUT, I'm hardly afraid of a pointer and favor C over just about everything else, except maybe Perl, LOL.

Tubbs