Re: Using LLVM with Autotools

From: Russell Wallace
Subject: Re: Using LLVM with Autotools
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:13:11 +0000

I don't think I'm understanding you - in this case, I'm the one writing the
program, and thinking about the configure.ac and Makefile.am I'll be
supplying to users and prospective package maintainers?

I think the default autoconf on typical Linux distributions is normally
sufficient these days?

What is build-aux/config.sub?