Re: Using LLVM with Autotools

From: Russell Wallace
Subject: Re: Using LLVM with Autotools
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 16:39:48 +0000

In this case I'm the one who has to write configure.ac and Makefile.am so I
need to find out what the answers need to be. But I see what you're saying,
that it's at least theoretically possible to do the whole job on the
./configure command line. That would make said command line a bit long and
unwieldy, having to invoke the full path to llvm-config twice (once to get
compiler flags, once to get linker flags). Is there a way to abbreviate
this, by putting something into configure.ac or Makefile.am or otherwise?