zlib

From: Philip Herron
Subject: zlib
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 00:27:32 +0000

Hey guys

I am having trouble finding some macro or something for my
configure.ac to for zlib support. I found this so far:
http://ac-archive.sourceforge.net/ac-archive/check_zlib.html
But this simply adds the option AC_ARG_WITH so zlib is optional but my
work needs zlib now so its a little annoying to always have to
./configure --with-zlib...

Not sure if there is a cool trick to simply always turn it on but i am
sure there is a better setup for this out there since zlib is so
widely used!

Thanks

--Phil