conftest.j

From: Josef Vukovic
Subject: conftest.j
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:40:24 +0200

Hello,

I have problems configuring with a configure script a gnu software
(gnuradio)
./confiugre fails with an error.
Does someone knows where I can find conftest.f it seems the reason of
failure
is in it

You can have a look at this paste http://paste.lisp.org/display/84989 if you
want.

I have also some questions reagarding the Platrom part of ./configure where
I get a lot of unkonwn statements. For example my system don't has a uname
-X
option. Are the Platform testings only informative or are they used anywhere
do important things.

You can have a look at this paste http://paste.lisp.org/display/85120

Thank you for answering to my posting. :-)

cu
Josef Vukovic