Re: Excluding Dynamically Linked Libraries

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: Excluding Dynamically Linked Libraries
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:02:21 +0100

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 11:23:00PM -0800, Chuck Wolber wrote:
> [...] Yet, when I build it, the resulting binary still
> requires libbz2 at runtime.

I cannot guess the reason from your story.  It would help if you could
post the results of your work:
please tell us the URL of the source package you are using, and put
somewhere on the web your patch (or post the patch, maybe compressed).

Then there is a chance that someone on the list will find time to try
it and will give you a hint.

Have a nice day,
        Stepan